Ohio PHCC Educational Foundation
What is the Ohio PHCC Educational Foundation?
- A nonprofit organization that fosters and funds education through scholarships.
- Organized and operated for public charitable and educational purposes.
How will the money be used?
- Annual cash awards to Ohio residents engaged in the plumbing, heating, cooling and piping industry to be used for pursuing study in the fields of engineering and small business operation. Scholarship funds must be used to pay the costs of tuition, fees, books, class supplies
- Future plans call for developing, publishing and distributing curricula and teaching materials for use in connection with educational programs related to the fundamentals of operating a small business.
Who can contribute?
- Any individual who believes in the importance of the Foundation’s purpose: the future of the plumbing, heating and cooling industry.
You can benefit.
- All contributions are tax deductible to the contributor. The Ohio PHCC Educational Foundation has been granted 501[c]  educational and charitable organization status by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Contributors will help insure the future of knowledgeable plumbing, heating, cooling employees and businesses.
- Please review the Scholarship Rules and download the applications to complete at your convenience.